- Keep a list of questions generally asked during the sales process
- Humanize your security website with real people, local & community images
- Start with the security plan you are recommending, then show how you got there
- Sell by showing the information on your screen instead of a written proposal
- Accounts requiring a lot of intervention
- High signal traffic accounts
- Accounts without interactive services (should be upgraded)
- Accounts still on phone lines
- People that never set their alarms
- 5.4% - Customer moves
- 3.0% - Financial reasons
- 1.2%- Service issues
- 2.1% - Other
The Honeywell team puts on a first-class conference, and the party at San Diego's Petco Park was fantastic! I think I hit at least three home runs in the wiffle ball batting cage!
WebStrategies is working towards becoming part of the Honeywell Corporate Alliance Program and have been actively following up with the security company leaders, industry partners and complimentary service providers we met at the conference.
Next year's Honeywell conference is in Marco Island, FL, on Nov. 15-18. 2018. We expect to present the latest security marketing best practices, continue learning from security industry experts and Honeywell, and see how well security dealers "Differentiated, Disrupted and Delivered" in 2018!