A proven process.
A methodical approach.
Backed by decades of experience.
Confidence in our inbound approach
Our approach begins with the end in mind. Our ultimate goal is to generate measurable sales for your business while giving you an exceptional customer experience. We can only achieve these objectives by carefully selecting who we work with. We ensure your business goals are attainable and that our process can help get you there.
We are so confident in our process that if you are not satisfied with our work, you decide how much money you want back (yeah, really).
A Proven Process For Getting Results
Decades of collective experience developing effective inbound marketing and sales strategies has evolved into a 7-step process that gets results.
1. Qualifying You
- Evaluate your situation and discover opportunities for success
- Explore and identify business
2. Profiling Your Customer
- Drilldown of your target customers to discover pain and gain points
- Evaluate and determine buying motives of the target customers
3. Integrating Marketing Technology
- Analysis and integration of digital systems
- Development and optimization of online properties
4. Content & Communications Plan
- Development of a content marketing plan
- Determine messaging strategy to reach target customers
5. Plan Execution
- Strategic activation
- Implementation of appropriate tactics
6. Demand Generation
- Tactical performance optimization
- Attract, convert and close sales
7. Hawkeye Assessment®
- Ongoing, proactive outreach to assess client experience and added value
- Obtain client insights to improve process, value and experience
How Does That Work?
First, we get to know you.
- what’s important to you and your company?
- what are your sales and marketing goals?
- what is preventing you from achieving those goals?
Next, we focus on your customers.
- what kind of people make up your target market?
- what is their age, income, location, and more?
- how can we use this information to better serve and attract them to your business?
Then we get to know your competition.
- Who are your competitors (the ones you know and the ones you don't)?
- How do you stack up against your competitors?
- How can you differentiate yourself?
Next, we establish objectives.
- What are your sales goals?
- How many new customers do you need to achieve those sales goals?
- How many new visitors are needed to generate the leads which generate the customers?
Short-term marketing tactics only take a business so far. Effective marketing requires a long-term commitment and constant fine-tuning. We work with you to set goals, establish an actionable plan, and then make sure we’re doing all we can to meet or exceed those goals.
What happens if you're not satisfied?
Our Guarantee: If you feel you aren’t getting the value you deserve, you decide a reasonable amount of your investment you want back. We feel this confidently about our work and the experience we can deliver.
What's the penalty for terminating the engagement?
No contracts, no penalty. Choosing WebStrategies doesn't mean signing a 12-month contract. If you're not happy, we let you walk away without any financial penalty. We only want to work with people who want to work with us.