WebStrategies, voted one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia in 2018 and 2019, is growing, and we want you to be a part of it. We're looking for a bright and motivated individual with a passion for SEO to join our team and create ravings fans of our clients. If you love SEO, keep reading. We think you'll like what you see...
Note: This position requires the person to be located in, or willing to relocate to Richmond Virginia. If that's not you, then please don't apply.
What you'll do
- Work directly with WebStrategies team members to develop and execute clients’ SEO campaigns
- Work directly with and support the WebStrategies internal SEO team
- SEO tasks to include:
- SEO research and strategy development
- Onsite SEO implementation
- Site structure/internal link audits
- Local SEO strategy and execution
- Keyword and content topic research
- Link building strategy and execution
- SEO site audit implementation
- Schema development and implementation
Who You Are
- Someone who loves SEO and how it can help businesses. We emphasize driving measurable results for our clients and we use SEO to help do that.
- Someone who loves finding keyword opportunities in a crowded space
- Someone who gets a thrill seeing a keyword ranking make it to the first page of Google
- Someone who gets excited watching their rankings result in traffic and leads for clients
- Someone who understands how to use data to find insights and create an effective strategy.
- Someone who wants to grow their knowledge and experience in SEO.
What You'll Get
- A digitally-obsessed team in which you learn from professionals in one of the top online marketing teams in the area.
- A positive, healthy company culture steeped in our core values of Growth, Empathy, Essentialism, Accountability, and (doing what's) Right. Or GEEAR.
- Working for a growing agency voted one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia in 2018 and 2019.
- Working for a Hubspot Certified and Google Partner
- Flexible work from home policy. While we have a physical office in Midlothian and meet together regularly, you are not required to come in every day (most employees split their time between their home office and our office).
- Training - you will be trained and certified on the latest inbound and digital marketing methods and platforms.
- A clear track for career growth, increased responsibilities, and increased compensation.
- 2-4 years hands on experience creating and implementing SEO strategies
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics platform
- Hands on experience with SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, SkyFu, Moz, and Searchmetrics.
- HTML experience for making onpage changes
- Google Tag Manager experience for implementing site schema
- Ability to analyze data to drive recommendations and decisions
- Creative, forward-thinking self-starter with an attention to detail and drive to produce consistent and quality work
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- High EQ (emotional intelligence)
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
How to stand out
We'd love to know what types of influencers or publications you follow to improve yourself as a professional, marketer, or person. Similarly, any side projects or freelance work that demonstrates your passion for the space. If you'd like to stand out from the other applications, send Chris Leone some examples directly.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package, which we'll share with you during the interview process.
A little more about us...
We were voted one of the Top Places to Work in Virginia in 2018 and 2019 and one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Richmond in 2018. And while those are nice, we believe our best days are still ahead of us, and we want you to be a part of that journey. We will invest in you, challenge you, and develop you.
Like what you're reading?
Email Chris Leone your resume and a message on why you think you’re a match.
We can't wait to hear from you.