About the Role
WebStrategies, Inc., a Hubspot Platinum Partner and voted one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia, is growing and we want you to be a part of it. We're looking for a bright and motivated individual with a passion for data & tracking to lead our web analytics efforts.
If you love capturing data and turning it into actionable insights, keep reading. You'll like what you see...
***Note: WebStrategies is currently operating 100% virtually and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Remote applicants encouraged to apply.***
What you'll do
- Use Google Data Studio to tell compelling stories with data
- Dive deep into Google Analytics to find actionable user insights
- Implement tag manager implementations across a variety of sites and properties
- Work on advanced implementation of tag manager and analytics solutions
- Implement, manage, and troubleshoot conversion tracking
Who You Are
- Someone who wants to be our go-to for web analytics and tracking solutions
- Someone who loves bringing data together and turning it into actionable insights
- Someone who loves working deep within tools to solve complex tracking challenges
- Someone who wants to further their knowledge and experience in data science and advanced data analysis platforms (e.g. PowerBI)
What You'll Get
- A digitally-obsessed team in which you learn from professionals in one of the top online marketing teams in the area.
- A positive, healthy company culture steeped in our core values of Growth, Empathy, Essentialism, Accountability, and (doing what's) Right. Or GEEAR.
- Working for a growing agency voted one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Working for a Hubspot Platinum Partner and Google Partner
- Flexible work from home policy. While we have a physical office in Midlothian and meet together regularly (during non-pandemic times), you are not required to come in every day. Most employees split their time between their home office and our office.
- Training - you will be trained and certified on the latest inbound and digital marketing methods and platforms.
- A clear track for career growth, increased responsibilities, and increased compensation.
- Intermediate to advanced Google Tag Manager experience
- Intermediate to advanced Google Analytics experience or other web analytics platform
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of Google Data Studio
- Basic knowledge of cloud-based data warehouse solutions a plus
- Hands-on experience with Hubspot or a similar marketing automation/CRM platform
- Hands-on experience with SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, SpyFu, Moz, and Searchmetrics a plus
- Ability to analyze data to drive recommendations and decisions
- Creative, forward-thinking self-starter with an attention to detail and drive to produce consistent and quality work
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- High EQ (emotional intelligence)
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
How to stand out
Remember what we said about being digitally obsessed? We're not kidding. We once hired someone based on their YouTube channel. We'd love to see any side projects that prove you enjoy the work. If you submit your application and don't include examples or acknowledge a lack of them, we'll just assume you didn't read this far into the job description. Don't have anything to share? We'd still like to hear from you.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package, which we'll share with you during the interview process.
A little more about us...
We were voted one of the Top Places to Work in Virginia and one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Richmond each of the last four years. And while those are nice, we believe our best days are still ahead of us, and we want you to be a part of that journey. We will invest in you, challenge you, and develop you.
Like what you're reading?
Email Chris Leone your resume and a message on why you think you’re a match.
We can't wait to hear from you.