About the Role
WebStrategies, Inc., a Hubspot Platinum Partner and voted one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia, is growing and we want you to be a part of it. We're looking for a bright and motivated individual with a passion for inbound marketing and SEO to join our team and create ravings fans of our clients. If you love driving traffic to websites and turning visitors into leads, keep reading. You'll like what you see...
***Note: WebStrategies is currently operating 100% virtually and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. You will not be required to come into the office until deemed safe to do so.***
What you'll do
- Work directly with WebStrategies team members to develop and execute clients’ inbound campaigns
- Work directly with and support the WebStrategies internal inbound team members
- Execute SEO tactics to drive clients' rankings in the major search engines
- Inbound and SEO tasks to include:
- Keyword and content topic research
- Link building strategy and execution
- Local SEO strategy, including Google My Business optimization
- Content & UX optimization
- Site auditing & analysis
Who You Are
- Someone who loves inbound marketing and how it can help businesses. We emphasize driving measurable results for our clients and we use inbound marketing to help do that.
- Someone who loves finding keyword opportunities in a crowded space
- Someone who gets a thrill seeing a keyword or blog post make it to the top of Google
- Someone who gets excited watching their rankings result in traffic and leads for clients
- Someone who enjoys exploring websites to find opportunities for improvement
- Someone who understands how to use data to find insights and create an effective strategy.
- Someone who wants to grow their knowledge and experience of inbound marketing.
What You'll Get
- A digitally-obsessed team in which you learn from professionals in one of the top online marketing teams in the area.
- A positive, healthy company culture steeped in our core values of Growth, Empathy, Essentialism, Accountability, and (doing what's) Right. Or GEEAR.
- Working for a growing agency voted one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Working for a Hubspot Platinum partner and Google Partner
- Flexible work from home policy. While we have a physical office in Midlothian and meet together regularly (during non-pandemic times), you are not required to come in every day. Most employees split their time between their home office and our office.
- Training - you will be trained and certified on the latest inbound and digital marketing methods and platforms.
- A clear track for career growth, increased responsibilities, and increased compensation.
- 1-3 years hands on experience creating and implementing SEO and/or inbound marketing strategies
- Hands-on experience with Hubspot or a similar platform
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics platform
- Hands-on experience with SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, SpyFu, Moz, and Searchmetrics.
- HTML experience for making onpage changes
- Hands-on experience with Google Tag Manager or a similar tag solutions platform
- Ability to analyze data to drive recommendations and decisions
- Creative, forward-thinking self-starter with an attention to detail and drive to produce consistent and quality work
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- High EQ (emotional intelligence)
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
How to stand out
Remember what we said about being digitally obsessed? We're not kidding. We once hired someone based on their YouTube channel. We'd love to see any side projects that prove you enjoy the work. If you submit your application and don't include examples or acknowledge a lack of them, we'll just assume you didn't read this far into the job description. Don't have anything to share? We'd still like to hear from you.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package, which we'll share with you during the interview process.
A little more about us...
We were voted one of the Top Places to Work in Virginia and one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Richmond each of the last four years. And while those are nice, we believe our best days are still ahead of us, and we want you to be a part of that journey. We will invest in you, challenge you, and develop you.
Like what you're reading?
Email Chris Leone your resume and a message on why you think you’re a match.
We can't wait to hear from you.