WebStrategies, voted one of the Best Places to Work in VA and one of the Fastest Growing Companies in RVA in 2018, is adding to its talented team of digital marketers, and we want you to be a part of it.
About the Job
We're looking for a passionate digital marketer who loves working in the online space. You’ll join one of the top digital agencies in Virginia where you can expand your skill set, learn from those with years of experience, and develop best in class skills in the fastest growing area of marketing.
What you'll do
- Become an expert at today's most effective search and advertising strategies.
- Execute SEO, PPC, and conversion rate optimization (CRO) campaigns for our clients.
- Work directly with WebStrategies Account Managers.
- Collaborate with the WebStrategies team to solve digital marketing challenges for our clients.
- Learn and grow. We'll determine a development plan specifically for you and your skill set.
Who You Are
- Someone who wants to grow their craft as a digital practitioner.
- Someone who is fascinated with how Google and Facebook work, and want to leverage that knowledge to help clients get more business.
- Results oriented: you can separate the tactics from the big picture.
- Detail oriented: you can follow and execute detailed, proven processes.
- Someone located in central VA. If you do not live locally and don't plan to relocate, please do not apply.
What We Offer
- A digital-obsessed culture. We flat-out love working in the digital space, so be ready to get your geek on.
- A culture focused on individual development. Your continued growth and development is one of our core values.
- A place to make an impact. A company of our size gives you the opportunity to make an immediate and direct impact on team members and our clients.
- Flexible work from home policy. Our office is in Midlothian, but we allow employees to choose between working in the office or at home (most employees split their time between the two).
- 1-3 years experience in search marketing, display advertising or content marketing
- Experience with web design, usability or conversion optimization a huge plus
- Creative, forward-thinking self-starter with an attention to detail and drive to produce consistent and quality work
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
How to stand out
Remember what we said about being digitally obsessed? We're not kidding. We once hired someone based on their YouTube channel. We'd love to see any side projects that prove you enjoy the work. If you submit your application and don't include examples or acknowledge a lack of them, we'll just assume you didn't read this far into the job description. Don't have anything to share? We'd still like to hear from you.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package, which we'll share with you during the interview process.
A little more about us...
We were voted one of the Top Places to Work in Virginia and one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Richmond in 2018. And while those are nice, we believe our best days are still ahead of us, and we want you to be a part of that journey. We will invest in you, challenge you, and develop you.
Like what you're reading?
Email Chris Leone your resume and a message on why you think you’re a match.
We can't wait to hear from you.