WebStrategies is looking for a bright and motivated individual with a passion for the online space.
About the Job
WebStrategies, Inc., a Hubspot Platinum Partner and voted one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia, is growing and we want you to be a part of it. We're looking for a bright and motivated individual with a passion for digital marketing to join our team and create ravings fans of our clients. If you love digital marketing, keep reading. We think you'll like what you see...
***Note: WebStrategies is currently operating 100% virtually and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. You will not be required to come into the office until deemed safe to do so.***
What you'll do
- Create ravings fans. You thrive on cultivating meaningful relationships with others.
- Consult with a set roster of clients on how to achieve exceptional performance from their digital marketing campaigns (note: this is NOT a sales role - it's about collaborating and working with clients to solve their business challenges with digital marketing).
- Work alongside our team of digital marketing specialists, responsible for executing inbound marketing solutions that align with a client’s marketing objectives.
- Manage and evaluate client campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Stay abreast of inbound marketing developments and make appropriate recommendations to team members and clients.
Who You Are
- Someone who enjoys interfacing with clients and making them happy. You will work with clients to understand their needs and develop an effective, ongoing digital strategy.
- Someone who gets energy from being around others.
- Someone who is not adverse to data and numbers. Most of what we do is highly trackable and reportable. You need to be comfortable communicating what the data means and how it will drive our strategy.
- Someone who wants to grow their knowledge and experience in the digital marketing space.
- Results oriented. You don’t lose sight of the end game.
Who You'll Work With
A digitally-obsessed team in which you learn from professionals in one of the top online marketing teams in the area.
A positive, healthy company culture steeped in our core values of Growth, Empathy, Essentialism, Accountability, and (doing what's) Right. We call it "GEEAR."
Working for a growing agency voted one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
Working for a Google Partner and Hubspot Platinum Partner
Setting You Up For Success
As an employee-first organization, we want to make sure our team members are set up for success. When you win, everyone wins. Therefore, we are proud to offer the following benefits:
Flexible work from home policy. While we have a physical office in Midlothian and meet together regularly (during non-pandemic times), you are not required to come in every day. Most employees split their time between their home office and our office. It's your choice.
Group health, dental, vision and life insurance plans at a very low cost
401k savings plan with employer match helps you save some for later
Student loan assistance plan that makes monthly contributions directly to your student loan principal (at no cost to you)
$1000 home office allowance to make your home work space perfect for you
Unlimited paid time off
Training - you will be trained and certified on the latest inbound and digital marketing methods and platforms.
A clear track for career growth, increased responsibilities, and increased compensation.
How Has WebStrategies Fared During Covid?
We get asked this question a lot, and understandably so. Changing jobs during uncertain times takes some courage, but rest assured you are making a safe bet choosing to join WebStrategies. Here's why...
- We still managed to grow in 2020. In fact, our client retention IMPROVED during Covid-19
- We never laid off a single employee due to the impact of Covid-19 on our business
- We are experiencing record growth in 2021, largely due to the extraordinary efforts of our team members in 2020 to retain customers, build trust, and grow our reputation in the marketplace.
- 2-4 years experience being the primary point of contact with multiple clients
- 1-3 years experience in search marketing, SEO, display advertising, or content marketing
- Agency experience a huge plus
- Creative, forward-thinking self-starter with an attention to detail and drive to produce consistent and quality work
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- High EQ (emotional intelligence)
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
How to stand out
We want to know what types of influencers or publications you follow to improve yourself as a professional, marketer, or person. If you submit your application and don't include examples or acknowledge a lack of them, we'll just assume you didn't read this far into the job description (p.s. this is a great way not to stand out).
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package, which we'll share with you during the interview process.
A little more about us...
We believe strongly in personal accountability. We will invest in you, challenge you, and develop you. It is in our best interest to see you succeed and grow.
Like what you're seeing so far?
Email Chris Leone your resume and a message on why you think we're a match.
We can't wait to hear from you.