DIGITAL MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER
A flexible work environment
Working alongside other passionate individuals
WebStrategies is looking for a bright and motivated individual with a passion for the online space.
About the Job
WebStrategies is looking for an experienced account management professional who loves working in the online space. You’ll join one of the top digital agencies in Virginia where you can expand your skill set and take on new challenges.
What you'll do
- Create ravings fans. You are the responsible for executing an exceptional customer experience for our clients.
- Work directly with WebStrategies clients to develop and implement online marketing campaigns
- Lead and manage your own team of digital marketing specialists, responsible for executing inbound marketing solutions that align with a client’s marketing objectives.
- Manage and evaluate client campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Stay abreast of inbound marketing developments and make appropriate recommendations to team members and clients.
Who You Are
- Someone who enjoys interfacing with clients and making them happy. You will work with clients to understand their needs and develop an effective, ongoing digital strategy.
- Someone who gets energy from being around others.
- Someone who is not adverse to data and numbers. Most of what we do is highly trackable and reportable. You need to be comfortable communicating what the data means and how it will drive our strategy.
- Someone who wants to grow their knowledge and experience in the digital marketing space.
- Results oriented. You don’t lose sight of the end game.
What We Offer
- A digital-obsessed culture. We flat-out love working in the digital space, so be ready to get your geek on.
- A culture focused on individual development. Your continued growth and development
isone of our core values.
- A place to make an impact. A company of our size gives you the opportunity to make an immediate and direct impact on team members and our clients.
- Working with a Hubspot Certified and Google Analytics Certified Partner, the only agency to hold both certifications in Virginia.
- Flexible work from home policy. Our office is in Midlothian, but we allow employees to choose between working in the office or at home (most split their time).
- 3-5 years experience being the primary point of contact with multiple clients
- 1-3 years experience in search marketing, SEO, display advertising, or content marketing
- Agency experience a huge plus
- Creative, forward-thinking self-starter with an attention to detail and drive to produce consistent and quality work
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- High EQ (emotional intelligence)
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
How to stand out
We want to know what types of influencers or publications you follow to improve yourself as a professional, marketer, or person. If you submit your application and don't include examples or acknowledge a lack of them, we'll just assume you didn't read this far into the job description (p.s. this is a great way not to stand out).
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package, which we'll share with you during the interview process.
A little more about us...
We believe strongly in personal accountability. We will invest in you, challenge you, and develop you. It is in our best interest to see you succeed and grow.
Like what you're seeing?
Email Chris Leone your resume and a message on why you think you’re a match.
We can't wait to hear from you.