WebStrategies is looking for a bright and motivated individual with a passion for the online space.
About the Job
WebStrategies, Inc., a Hubspot Platinum Partner and voted one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia, is growing and we want you to be a part of it. We're looking for a bright and motivated individual with a passion for digital marketing to join our team and create ravings fans of our clients. If you love digital advertising, keep reading. We think you'll like what you see...
***Note: WebStrategies is currently operating 100% virtually and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. Applicants are not required to be located in central Virginia***
What you'll do
- Build best-in-market campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and more. You will work alongside designers and account leaders to conceptualize and execute effective digital ad campaigns.
- Analyze and optimize. Test, observe, improve. We are a culture of speed, agility, and results. We’ll empower you to figure out what’s working, what’s not, and adjust as necessary.
- Specific digital advertising tasks to include:
- Strategy development, including keyword & audience targeting research
- Developing campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Campaign monitoring and optimization to maximize performance
- Create and run A/B ad tests
- Write ad copy and provide recommendations on creative/artwork
Who You Are
Someone who loves digital advertising and how it can help businesses. We emphasize driving measurable results for our clients and we use digital advertising to help do that.
- Someone who proactively seeks out new ideas for testing opportunities
Someone who loves creating conversion funnels
Someone who loves finding keyword opportunities in a crowded space
Someone who gets a thrill seeing a CTR increase or cost per acquisition decrease
Someone who gets excited watching their campaigns generate conversions
Someone who understands how to use data to find insights and create an effective strategy
Someone who wants to grow their knowledge and experience in digital advertising
Who You'll Work With
A digitally-obsessed team in which you learn from professionals in one of the top online marketing teams in the area.
A positive, healthy company culture steeped in our core values of Growth, Empathy, Essentialism, Accountability, and (doing what's) Right. We call it "GEEAR."
Working for a growing agency voted one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
Working for a Google Partner and Hubspot Platinum Partner
Setting You Up For Success
As an employee-first organization, we want to make sure our team members are set up for success. When you win, everyone wins. Therefore, we are proud to offer the following benefits:
Fully remote office. We don't think you need to be in an office every day to do great work. If you prefer an occasional change of scenery outside the office, we will cover some or all of the cost of a co-working membership.
$1000 home office allowance to make your home work space perfect for you
Group health, dental, vision and life insurance plans at a very low cost
401k savings plan with employer match helps you save some for later
Student loan assistance plan that makes monthly contributions directly to your student loan principal (at no cost to you)
- Unlimited paid time off
Training - you will be trained and certified on the latest inbound and digital marketing methods and platforms.
A clear track for career growth, increased responsibilities, and increased compensation.
How Has WebStrategies Fared During Covid?
We get asked this question a lot, and understandably so. Changing jobs during uncertain times takes some courage, but rest assured you are making a safe bet choosing to join WebStrategies. Here's why...
- We still managed to grow in 2020. In fact, our client retention IMPROVED during Covid-19
- We never laid off a single employee due to the impact of Covid-19 on our business
- We experienced record growth in 2021, largely due to the extraordinary efforts of our team members in 2020 to retain customers, build trust, and grow our reputation in the marketplace.
Why Is This Job Open?
Because we're growing! We just experienced record client growth and need strong new team members to support our new clients.
Day In The Life
Think of yourself as the digital advertising expert for our clients. Your job is to meet with our internal client success managers, discuss strategy, make recommendations, then put the plan into action.
You'll spend your day doing a combination of internal strategy work and managing live client campaigns.
If you have an idea and want to test it, go ahead! Our client success team relies on you and your expertise to make these campaigns a success.
What's The WebStrategies Culture Like?
As a 'people first' organization, culture is extremely important to us. We recognize how a toxic culture can create a miserable experience for an employee, so we protect it at all costs.
Our culture is steeped in our core values of GEEAR: Growth, Essentialism, Empathy, Accountability, and Right. Our people are focused on personal and professional growth, they focus on the essentials, they are empathetic towards others, they take accountability and ownership, and they do what's right and in the best interest of our clients.
Our culture is compassionate and team-oriented. We don't tolerate any "throat stomping" or other negative behavior that impacts someone's experience here.
That's why our employees rave about our culture 👇👇👇
- 1-3 years hands on experience creating and implementing digital advertising strategies
- Direct experience working within Google, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn advertising platforms
- Organic social media experience a plus
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics platform
- Hands on experience with tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, SpyFu, Moz, and Searchmetrics a plus.
- Ability to analyze data to drive recommendations and decisions
- Creative, forward-thinking self-starter with an attention to detail and drive to produce consistent and quality work
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- High EQ (emotional intelligence)
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
How to stand out
We'd love to know what types of influencers or publications you follow to improve yourself as a professional, marketer, or person. Similarly, any side projects or freelance work that demonstrates your passion for the space. If you'd like to stand out from the other applications, send Chris Leone some examples directly.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package, which we'll share with you during the interview process.
A little more about us...
We were voted one of the Top Places to Work in Virginia in 2018 through 2021 and one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Richmond in 2018. And while those are nice, we believe our best days are still ahead of us, and we want you to be a part of that journey. We will invest in you, challenge you, and develop you.
Like what you're reading?
Email Chris Leone your resume and a message on why you think you’re a match.
We can't wait to hear from you.