WebStrategies, voted one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021, is growing, and we want you to be a part of it. We're looking for a bright and motivated individual with a passion for digital advertising to join our team and create ravings fans of our clients. If you love digital advertising, keep reading. We think you'll like what you see...
Note: This position requires the person to be located in, or willing to relocate to central Virginia. If that's not you, then please don't apply.
WebStrategies is currently operating 100% virtually and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. You will not be required to come into the office until deemed safe to do so.
What you'll do
- Build best-in-market campaigns. You will work alongside designers and account leaders to conceptualize and execute effective digital ad campaigns.
- Analyze and optimize. Test, observe, improve. Test, observe, improve. We are a culture of speed, agility, and results. We’ll empower you to figure out what’s working, what’s not, and adjust as necessary.
- Specific digital advertising tasks to include:
- Strategy development, including keyword & audience targeting research
- Developing campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Campaign monitoring and optimization to maximize performance
- Create and run A/B ad tests
- Write ad copy and provide recommendations on creative/artwork
Who You Are
Someone who loves digital advertising and how it can help businesses. We emphasize driving measurable results for our clients and we use digital advertising to help do that.
- Someone who proactively seeks out new ideas for testing opportunities
Someone who loves creating conversion funnels
Someone who loves finding keyword opportunities in a crowded space
Someone who gets a thrill seeing a CTR increase or cost per acquisition decrease
Someone who gets excited watching their campaigns generate conversions
Someone who understands how to use data to find insights and create an effective strategy
Someone who wants to grow their knowledge and experience in digital advertising
What You'll Get
- A digitally-obsessed team in which you learn from professionals in one of the top online marketing teams in the area.
- A positive, healthy company culture steeped in our core values of Growth, Empathy, Essentialism, Accountability, and (doing what's) Right. We call it "GEEAR."
- Working for a growing agency voted one of the Best Places to Work in Virginia in 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Working for a Google and Hubspot Platinum Partner
- Flexible work from home policy. While we have a physical office in Midlothian and meet together regularly, you are not required to come in every day (most employees split their time between their home office and our office).
- Training - you will be trained and certified on the latest inbound and digital marketing methods and platforms.
- A clear track for career growth, increased responsibilities, and increased compensation.
- 1-3 years hands on experience creating and implementing digital advertising strategies
- Direct experience working within Google, Bing, Facebook, and LinkedIn advertising platforms
- Organic social media experience a plus
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics platform
- Hands on experience with tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, SpyFu, Moz, and Searchmetrics a plus.
- Ability to analyze data to drive recommendations and decisions
- Creative, forward-thinking self-starter with an attention to detail and drive to produce consistent and quality work
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- High EQ (emotional intelligence)
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
How to stand out
We'd love to know what types of influencers or publications you follow to improve yourself as a professional, marketer, or person. Similarly, any side projects or freelance work that demonstrates your passion for the space. If you'd like to stand out from the other applications, send Chris Leone some examples directly.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package, which we'll share with you during the interview process.
A little more about us...
We were voted one of the Top Places to Work in Virginia in 2018 through 2021 and one of the Fastest Growing Companies in Richmond in 2018. And while those are nice, we believe our best days are still ahead of us, and we want you to be a part of that journey. We will invest in you, challenge you, and develop you.
Like what you're reading?
Email Chris Leone your resume and a message on why you think you’re a match.
We can't wait to hear from you.