MANAGER OF INBOUND MARKETING
A flexible work environment
Working alongside other passionate individuals
Manager of Inbound Marketing
We are looking for a bright, experienced, and motivated individual in central Virginia, with a passion for the inbound marketing.
Applicants must live in central Virginia and possess at least three years of inbound or digital marketing experience.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Work directly with clients to understand their online marketing objectives
- Collaborate with WebStrategies team to develop inbound marketing solutions that align with a client’s marketing objectives
- Manage and evaluate client campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Stay abreast of inbound marketing developments and make appropriate recommendations to clients
Advantages of Position
- Learning environment in which you work with other professionals in one of the top online marketing teams in the area
- Working for a Hubspot Certified and Google Analytics Certified Partner, the only agency to hold both certifications in Virginia.
- Full-time, work from home – our team is located in Richmond, and while we meet in person on a regular basis, there is no central office you are required to wake up and go to every day. We believe this provides the optimal balance of productivity and work-life balance.
- 3-5 years experience with search marketing, content marketing, or inbound marketing.
- 1-3 years experience with web usability or conversion optimization
- 3+ years experience working directly with businesses on digital strategy (running meetings, setting agendas, developing a digital plan)
- Creative, forward thinking self-starter with an attention to detail and drive to produce consistent and quality work
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package, which we'll share with you during the interview process.
A little more about us...
We believe strongly in personal accountability. We will invest in you, challenge you, and develop you. It is in our best interest to see you succeed and grow.
Like what you're seeing?
Email Chris Leone your resume and a message on why you think you’re a match.
We can't wait to hear from you.