DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
A flexible work environment
Working alongside other passionate individuals
WebStrategies is looking for a bright and motivated individual with a passion for the online space.
About the Job
WebStrategies is looking for an experienced digital marketer who loves working in the online space. You’ll join one of the top digital agencies in Virginia where you can expand your skill set and take on new challenges.
What you'll do
- Work directly with WebStrategies clients to execute online marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the WebStrategies team to develop inbound marketing solutions that align with a client’s marketing objectives
- Execute SEO, content marketing, and analytics processes.
- Stay abreast of inbound marketing developments and make appropriate recommendations to team members.
Who You Are
- Someone who wants to grow their craft. You want the opportunity to grow as a digital marketer, manager, and leader.
- Someone who loves making clients happy. You will be responsible for interacting directly with clients to understand their needs and develop an effective, ongoing digital strategy.
- You're comfortable wearing multiple hats and being the center of everything. You don't crack under pressure when they all have an immediate need.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented. Numbers don’t make your eyes go crossed. The idea of checking into a campaign’s data actually excites you (you know who you are).
- Results oriented. You don’t lose sight of the end game.
- Someone located in central VA. If you do not live locally and don't plan to relocate, please do not apply.
What We Offer
- A digital-obsessed culture. We flat-out love working in the digital space, so be ready to get your geek on.
- A culture focused on individual development. Your continued growth and development
isone of our core values.
- A place to make an impact. A company of our size gives you the opportunity to make an immediate and direct impact on team members and our clients.
- Working with a Hubspot Certified and Google Analytics Certified Partner, the only agency to hold both certifications in Virginia.
- Flexible work from home policy. Our office is in Midlothian, but we allow employees to choose between working in the office or at home (most split their time).
- 3-5 years experience being the primary point of contact with multiple clients
- 3-5 years experience in search marketing, SEO, display advertising, or content marketing
- Experience with web design, usability or conversion optimization a plus
- Creative, forward-thinking self-starter with an attention to detail and drive to produce consistent and quality work
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
How to stand out
Remember what we said about being digitally obsessed? We're not kidding. We once hired someone based on their YouTube channel. Show us any side projects that prove you enjoy the work even when you're not getting paid (don't worry, we'll pay you). We also like to know what types of influencers or publications you follow to improve yourself as a professional, marketer, or person. If you submit your application and don't include examples or acknowledge a lack of them, we'll just assume you didn't read this far into the job description (p.s. this is a good way not to stand out).
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package, which we'll share with you during the interview process.
A little more about us...
We believe strongly in personal accountability. We will invest in you, challenge you, and develop you. It is in our best interest to see you succeed and grow.
Like what you're seeing?
Email Chris Leone your resume and a message on why you think you’re a match.
We can't wait to hear from you.