DISPLAY ADVERTISING SPECIALIST
A flexible work environment
Working alongside other passionate individuals
WebStrategies is looking for a bright and motivated individual with a passion for the online space.
About the Job
WebStrategies is looking for an experienced digital advertiser who loves running online campaigns. You’ll join one of the top digital agencies in Virginia where you can expand your skill set and take on new challenges across top display platforms like Google Display Network (GDN), Facebook, Instagram, and more.
What you'll do
- Live on the leading edge of digital.
Displayis an exciting, ever-evolving field of digital marketing. This role allows you to constantly explore new solutions and features of tools like Google, Facebook, and Instagram. We want you to know these tools and how to execute on them better than anyone else.
- Build best-in-market campaigns. You will work alongside designers and account leaders to conceptualize and execute effective display ad campaigns.
- Write and test ad copy. You will constantly test ad variations to maximize key performance metrics like leads generated, cost per lead, and revenue generated.
- Analyze and optimize. Test, observe, improve. Test, observe improve. We are a culture of speed, agility, and results. We’ll empower you to figure out what’s working, what’s not, and adjust as necessary.
- Expand and grow. This position will continue to evolve based on the strengths of the individual. Begin as a practitioner, and grow into an expert practitioner or leader of practitioners.
Who You Are
- Someone who wants to grow their craft. You want the opportunity to focus and grow a specific skill set.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented. Numbers don’t make your eyes go crossed. The idea of checking into a campaign’s data actually excites you (you know who you are).
- Results oriented. You don’t lose sight of the end game. Display advertising is about improving business results, not getting shares or impressions. You get that.
What We Offer
- A digital-obsessed culture. We flat-out love working in the digital space, so be ready to get your geek-on.
- A culture focused on individual development. Your continued growth and development
isone of our core values.
- A place to make an impact. A company of our size gives you the opportunity to make an immediate and direct impact on team members and our clients.
- Working for a Hubspot Certified and Google Analytics Certified Partner, the only agency to hold both certifications in Virginia.
- Flexible work from home policy. Our office is in Midlothian, but we allow employees to choose between working in the office or at home.
We are proud to offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package, which we'll share with you during the interview process.
A little more about us...
We believe strongly in personal accountability. We will invest in you, challenge you, and develop you. It is in our best interest to see you succeed and grow.
Want to know more about how we operate? Go here. Want to know about our inbound approach? Go here. We don't hide who we are or how we do things.
Like what you're seeing?
Email Chris Leone your resume and a message on why you think you’re a match.
We can't wait to hear from you.