Attending security conferences is an excellent way to keep up with the latest technology, be inspired, and connect with industry leaders and innovators. The knowledge you gain and connections you make at security trade shows can certainly justify the price of travel and registration.
We're highlighting some of the key conferences for the electronic security industry. While not a comprehensive list of security conventions, we think these are excellent choices to invest in for 2018 or early 2019.
We will update the list once more dates are planned for 2019.
Electronic Security Conferences
- ASIS 27th New York City Security Conference and Expo • May 16-17, 2018 • New York City
- Connections Connected Home Conference • May 22-24, 2018 • San Francisco, CA
- Northeast Security Systems Contractors Expo • June 7, 2018 • Marlborough, MA
- ESX Electronic Security Expo • June 19-22, 2018 • Nashville, TN
- BICSI 2018 Fall Conference & Exhibition • September 9-13, 2018 • San Antonio, TX
- Global Security Exchange (GSX), formerly known as ASIS Annual Seminar and Exhibits • September 23-27, 2018 • Las Vegas, NV
- ISC East (Security Industry Association) • November 14-15, 2018 • New York City
- Honeywell Connect • November 15-18, 2018 • Marco Island, FL (We attended this last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. We look forward to attending again in 2018!)
- ESA Leadership Summit • January 27-31, 2019 • Austin, TX
- ISC West International Security Conference • April 10-12, 2019 • Las Vegas, NV
Did we miss any important security expos? Let us know in the comments below. And we'd love to hear feedback on ones you've attended in the past!